CPSB Internet Connectivity Guide
Catahoula Parish School District provides WiFi access to all faculty, students, and approved guest. All traffic is monitored and recorded. App usage is also tracked. Usage requires that a security certificate is installed on your device - see below.
Chromebooks require no action other than signing in with you @catahoulaschools.com account.
Security Certificate Installation Instructions (one time process)
Android Devices (phones & tablets) - please note - you must have a screen lock on your device to perform these steps
- Download the certificate from HERE . Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen, give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button
iOS Devices (iPad/iPhone)
- Download the certificate from HERE within Safari
- Click on the downloaded file and press the Install button
- You will be promtped with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPad/iPhone." Press the Install Now button.