Reflections Art Program 2018 Theme: Heros Around Me
Be inspired and get creative - it's as easy as 1-2-3!
All CUSD PTA Units are invited to participate and have students submit original artwork in one of SIX categories:
Resources for PTA Units
CUC Entry Deadline
- Monday, Oct 29, 2018
- 9:00 AM
- Units (schools) can turn in up to 24 entries at the PSAC Meeting at CUSD District Office
CUC Reflections Art Gallery
- Date: Nov. TBA, 2018
- 5-8 PM
- Jefferson Elementary School
- 3743 Jefferson St., Carlsbad
How Students Participate
(1) Reflect on the theme
- Get creative and consider the review criteria: Interpretation, Creativity, and Technique.
(2) Create Original Art
- Only new and original work inspired by this year's theme will be accepted.
- Students may enter in one or more of the art categories, with one entry per category.
(3) Submit Entry Form and Artwork by a Date Set by the PTA Unit
- Entries are due to CUC on 10/29/18
- Be sure to complete the Artist Statement
- Consent Form for Dance, Film, or Photography category submissions
Forms and Rules
Rules & Guidelines
- General Participation Rules
- Participation Rules Summary
- Rules & Submission: All Categories
- Dance/Choreography Rules
- Film Production Rules
- Literature Rules
- Music Composition Rules
- Photography Rules
- Visual Arts Rules
- Special Artist Rules
Special Artist Division
The National PTA special artist division is an option for students with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).