First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics:
Panel Data Models and Applications
Call for papers
SIdE is pleased to announce the First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE): Panel Data Models and Applications, which will take place on
January 25th-26th, 2018, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy.
The workshop focuses on methodological advances and innovative applications of state-of-the-art econometric methods for panel data. With the increasing availability of longitudinal datasets, such methods are becoming standard and essential tools in applied research. Nonetheless, panel data econometrics is continuously undergoing theoretical advancements and finding new fields of application. The workshop welcomes the presentation of theoretical and applied papers developing and/or applying micro and macro-panel data econometric methods in the form of oral presentations and posters.
- Manuel Arellano (CEMFI, Madrid)
- Marco Lippi (EIEF, Rome)
- 30 September 2017 - Paper submission ends
- 18 November 2017 - Decision notification
- 8 December 2017 - Early bird registration ends
- 8 December 2017 - Speaker registration deadline
- 31 December 2017 - Deadline for applying for the Young Investigator Training Program prize.
- 25-26 January 2018 - Workshop takes place
Special issue of Econometric Reviews
A selection of papers will be considered for possible publication in a special issue of Econometric Reviews. Submission details will be posted in due time on this website.