If you would like to purchase a 2019-2020 membership, you can purchase yours by:
1. Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
2. E-transfer$25 to email@example.com - password membership
3. Via credit card on the communibee app!
3. Visiting any Servus Credit Union branch - there is an extra service fee associated with this.
4. Visiting the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues website. http://www.efcl.org/membership. You can purchase your membership online and print your own membership card within minutes! This has an extra service fee ($5) associated with it.
Benefits of Membership
- Great way to meet neighbors and make friends
- Have a say in facility and park development
- Get discounts on League programs or take advantage of community event benefits
- Present your Community League Membership card at any of the sports and fitness facilities and receive one of the following: 10% discount on a Annual Pass, 10% discount on a Multi Admission Pass or 10% discount on a Continuous Monthly Pass.
- Free Skate Tags for use at any of the outdoor rinks in Edmonton
- Community Leagues bring neighbours together to establish friendships and enjoy facilities, programs and events that are close to home.
- When people get to know their neighbours, they soon begin to feel good about where they live, take pride in their community. This is how we build strong communities.
- Additional EFCL Partner Membership Benefits listed HERE
You are required to have a Community League Membership
1. To register your children in soccer, basketball and some other sports
2. To vote at the (AGM) Annual General Meeting
3. To participate in developing your community.
Please remember that all Cameron Heights Community League memberships expire annually on August 31. Memberships are for your household at this time.