Superintendent's Evaluation – 2017-2018 School Year
The superintendent's evaluation is based on the following objective performance standards:
- Student Growth and Achievement
- Organizational Leadership
- District Operations and Financial Management
- Communication and Community Relations
- Human Resource Management
The Cameron County School Board evaluated the superintendent on June 30, 2018, and based on the above criteria for the 2017-2018 school year, found the superintendent's performance to meet the agreed upon objective performance standards.