A complete range of materials are machined, from ferrous and non-ferrous metals to fibrous and plastic materials.
CNC Precision Machining
Ph: 06 753 4199
Bloore & Piller has a particularly high level of expertise in high speed machining of metals which is combined with the latest in CAD/CAM software and CNC machinery.
Our Press capacity is up to 30 tonne.
Facilities are equipped for short or long production runs, together with the capability of manufacturing complex componentry efficiently.
As a production facility the maximum turning capacity is 400 mm dia and 1000 x 500 x 600 milling; larger sizes can be machined but only for short or special runs.
Examples of CNC machining are:
Items machined cover a wide diversity, from pins and screws 1.5 mm dia. to 400 mm dia. labyrinth seal rings.
Cambrian lines – spray pumps, hose fittings, polythene pipe fittings, valves, sharpening steels, hinges, door and window fittings
Industrial – transformer and switchgear componentry, cable glands and fittings.
Agricultural – spray guns and pumps, drinking valves, various fittings for dairying and meat processing.
Commercial and Domestic – hospital equipment componentry, nuts, bolts and studs – both standard and special threads
All machining techniques are catered for, with equipment for:
- Drilling and boring
- Tapping and screwing
- Automatic bandsaws and cutoff saws
- Single, multi spindle and CNC automatic lathes, both bar feed and chucking
- Capstan and precision toolroom lathes, both bar feed and chucking
- Semi automatic and precision mills
- CNC Machining Centres – pallet changing and 4th axis
- Production and tool grinders
- Rotary transfer high production drilling, automatic drilling, multi-head and multi-spindle drilling, turret drilling and precision drilling
- Mechanical presses
- Shielded arc, TIG and gas welding
- Hard and soft soldering
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) with 4 microns accuracy