The TOEIC test measures the everyday English skills of people working in a business environment.
The TOEIC test offers a broad array of guides, manuals and handbooks to meet the needs of learners, administrators and researchers.
- TOEIC Reading and Listening
For more than 30 years, the TOEIC Listening and Reading test has set the standard for assessing English-language listening and reading skills needed in the workplace.
- Listening skills are important for face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for e-mail, reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
The Listening and Reading test offers a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. Test content reflects real-world tasks and provides you with the information you need to easily:
- Recruit, place and promote the most qualified employees
- Identify job-training requirements
- Assign employees to positions overseas
When the TOEIC Listening and Reading test is taken together with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests, TOEIC® test scores provide an accurate measure of proficiency in all four English language skills.
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing
English is the language of global opportunity. In the increasingly competitive global marketplace, employers need a workforce that can speak and write effectively across borders and cultures.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessment of English-language speaking and writing skills for business. In today's global workplace:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone conversations.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive e-mail and other types of business correspondence.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests offer a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. They enable you to:
- Recruit, train and promote the most qualified candidates
- Save time and resources by knowing immediately who has the skills to communicate effectively in the international workplace
- Hire and develop individuals who can interact effectively with colleagues and clients around the world
When the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are taken together with the TOEIC Listening and Reading test, they provide a reliable measurement of all four English language communication skills.
Today, over 10,000 organizations in 120 countries throughout the world use the TOEIC® tests each year to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace. Give your business a global advantage and build a more effective workforce with the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
To Ace this Certification, CalmICE will through presenting TOEIC materials, coach your company and workforce, to ensure the visibility and profitability of your business amongst the many competitions that foreign investments bring.
CalmICE will coach you to develop very sharp reading and listening skills to ensure a score of over 700. That is, with your full commitment.
You can get started today by completing the 'CalmICE' form or by calling CalmICE Center at 62 21 573 9392. Email - email@example.com