Calhoun ISD Implementation Overview
What is it?
Illuminate Education is an Online Achievement System built on Assessments, Data and Learning Tools. This suite supports the cycle of Data Informed Education to help educators at all levels create assessments and analyze results to better inform instruction. DnA is also warehouse for State assessments such as SAT, PSAT, ACT WorkKeys, and district wide assessment tools such as iReady and NWEA. Together with Attendance and behavior data, this allows educators at all levels to analyze the achievement of schools and students to provide the best support and learning possible.
Want to Know More?
Anna McCrumb is the Calhoun ISD's Student Data Services Consultant supporting your local districts' use of Illuminate DnA. Anna has 12 years of teaching experience at the secondary level, a Master's Degree in Educational Technology, and is here to help move your implementation forward, or provide support to districts and educators in any capacity.
Why do we use it?
The Calhoun ISD provides learning and technology services for 18 districts in Barry, Branch and Calhoun County School Districts. These districts have chosen to work together with the ISD and Illuminate Education to be able to:
- Integrate Attendance, Behavior, Demographic, Special Education and Academic data to see the whole picture of student achievement
- Develop standards based assessments at the local, district, and classroom level that can be administered online, with paper/pencil, or computer adaptive options;
- Receive instant feedback on all assessments, including formative via Live Proctoring tools;
- Analyze assessment data via prebuilt and custom reports
- Utilize custom forms and Student Portal for improving student and parent communication
- Develop Consortium level assessments to enhance District and County wide curriculum based on common data
- Identify and track At-Risk Qualifiers, as well as Behavior and Academic Interventions