Welcome to the Shared Education Signature Project web site for Antrim Grammar School, Parkhall Integrated College and St Benedict's College.
Antrim Grammar School, Parkhall Integrated College and St. Benedict’s College have embarked on an exciting Shared Education Partnership which will create and sustain strong links between the three schools. This collaboration will provide pupils, staff and the wider community with a range of meaningful opportunities to share ideas, resources and promote mutual respect for diversity.
This is an exciting time for the schools to join together as the ‘Shared Education Bill’ was passed by the N. Ireland Government in March 2016. The purpose of Shared Education is:
- To deliver educational benefits to children;
- To promote the efficient and effective use of resources;
- To promote equality of opportunity;
- To promote good relations; and
- To promote respect for identity, diversity and community cohesion.