Byron Technology Committee
Welcome to District Technology COMMITTEE Site!
The District Technology Committee promotes the use of technology to increase efficiency of district operations and to support teaching and enhance student learning.
During technology planning year, the district technology committee will meet on monthly basis to develop/provide feedback on the district technology plan. Outside of tech planning year, the district technology committee will meet 2 times per year (fall and spring) to evaluate progress of technology plan.
- Provide feedback and input on creation and implementation of the district’s 3 year technology plan
- Assess the technological needs and competencies of teachers, staff, and students
- Provide guidance on the advantages, disadvantages, and potential impact of emerging technologies
- Stay informed of major projects and initiatives and communicate information to district stakeholders as necessary
- Review and and provide input on technology policies
Meetings will be held in the BHS MPR room from 4:00-6:00 pm
Please review tech plan evaluation prior to attending.