Spotlight on Staff
Nominate a #ByronBears employee for the 2020 Spotlight on Staff Award!
Byron employees work hard to help our students and staff meet the district's mission and vision each day. Spotlight on Staff is an opportunity to recognize those staff members that go above and beyond and positively impact others around them. Staff nominations fall into one of two categories: certified staff and non-certified staff.
- Certified staff include teachers, nurses, counselors, social workers and administrators.
- Non-certified staff include administrative assistants, secretaries, general and special education paraprofessionals, custodians, bus drivers, Project Kids staff, coaches and advisors.
New this year, nominations can be made by Byron employees as well as Byron students, and community members.
Who is eligible for the Spotlight on Staff Award?
- Employees of Byron Public Schools.
- Completion of three, successful years as an employee.
- Performed exceptional work around the District's mission of Learn. Share. Innovate. Inspire.
- Nominees may also have provided outstanding work to support Profile of a Graduate: Character, Citizenship, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Communication and Collaboration
- Must not have won Spotlight on Staff previously. (See Previous Winners)
2019 Spotlight on Staff Award Winners