- Jostens will be back on October 18th during lunches for you to order your graduation products.
- Calendar Girl/Centerfold applications are available now online. See the QR codes around the building. Applications and $20 fees are due by Friday, October 22.
- John Bergman from KHEAA will be here October 25th from 9:00-2:00 to help complete FAFSA. If you are interested please see Ms. Chumley so you can reserve a spot and see what documents you will need to provide.
- FAFSA Parent Night is November 8th from 5:00pm-7:00pm. John Bergman from KHEAA will be here to help you and your parents complete your FAFSA. Please see Ms. Chumley to see what documents you need to bring with you.
Congratulations to the BCHS Academic Team! Freshmen and Varsity won last night against Franklin-Simpson. Freshmen remain undefeated this year! Our next meet is Tuesday, October 19 at South Warren.
- Congratulations to Reese Smith for winning Honorable Mention for the Warren RECC Cookbook art contest and $50!
Building a Better BCHS
Being accountable for our actions and education
Creating a safe and spirited community
Helping students become college/career ready
Striving for excellence today and tomorrow
Butler County High School
Mission: Building a Better BCHS
Currently reading: The Distance Learning Playbook
"Do not just focus on test scores - Focus on student engagement. When we get that right, the test scores will take care of themselves."