ALL in. All the time.
- Monday: 3:30-6:30
- Tuesday: 3:30-6:30 (DRESS UP REHEARSAL - Charles Stewart)
- Thursday: 3:30-6:30
- Friday: 3:30-5:00 - Community Performance at 6:00
- In the past, we have stayed overnight for MSBA Championships due to either our performance time being early or the lateness of awards.
- I received a schedule this weekend, and made the Booster Executive Board aware on Monday that our performance schedule, awards time, and a lack of finals would not warrant an overnight stay. We discussed this at the booster meeting on Tuesday, and I made students aware yesterday.
- We will still go to Golden Corral after awards and the seniors will still get to do their speeches, but we will not be staying overnight for MSBA Championships.
- Parents, from what I understand, all rooms for Bullitt East have been cancelled, but you can still book an overnight stay for the same rate if you so choose.
- The MSBA AAAA & Open Finals will be held at Dwire Field at Atrium Stadium. The stadium is located at Mason Middle School, which is on the northeast corner of the intersection of Tylersville and Mason-Montgomery Roads in Mason.
- Parking is plentiful at Mason High School, north of the stadium, and Mason Middle School south of the stadium. Preferred parking is available immediately north of the stadium and at Mason Middle School for $5.00. All other general admission parking is free.
- Tickets are for general seating and will be sold at the entrance to the stadium. Admission is $12 — children under 5 years of age are free. The ticket office will open at 9:00 a.m.
- The spectator entrance is located on the north end of the stadium, at the Atrium Medical Building, directly across from the parking lots at Mason High School.
- In the event of inclement weather, the competition will become a standstill show for each band. Following the same time schedules, each band will perform on the track in front of the spectator’s seating area at their designated performance time, if weather allows.