Welcome to BHS Online Registration
The Buford City Schools online registration system will allow parents to safely and efficiently complete most of the paperwork required for new student registration.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Registration can be done from your cellular phone, tablet or computer. Please make sure you pay attention to spelling, capitalization, etc. If you do not have access to a computer and/or can not upload documents, please contact me, by clicking the contact link at the top or bottom of the page.
This page contains a lot of important information, please read carefully.
You will need the following information you begin:
- Parent e-mail Address: must use parent/legal guardian email only. Parent/guardian must have their email account, or one must be created (NO student email address may be used).
- Proof of Residency: City of Buford bill w/garbage pick up if you own your home or copy of current rental agreement if you rent or lease.
- Mailing Address: mailing address for a parent or legal guardian
- Parent/Guardian Phone Numbers: home, cell, work
- Parent/Guardian ID: copy of driver's license or photo ID.
- Student Birth Certificate: a certified copy of the original (no birth ID cards accepted)
- Student Social Security Card: a clear and legible copy
- Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number: you may add up to 4 contacts
- Parent/Guardian Employer: name, address, and phone number
- Student Medical Information/Health History: allergies, asthma, etc.
- Doctor: Name and phone number
- Insurance Provider: Name and policy number
- Dentist: Name and phone number
- Immunizations: GA Form# 3231
- Vision/Hearing/Dental Screening: GA Form# 3300
- Custody/Guardianship papers, if applicable
*All above documents are required and must be unexpired/valid.
All online registration information/documents must be received and approved prior to moving to the next step in the registration process.
Once you have successfully completed your online potion of the registration, you must contact Cathy Horton at Buford High School to set up a face-to face registration appointment with your child's grade level counselor.
(Please see Contact & Information link at the top of the page or click on the link below)