Blair-Taylor Course Descriptions
Welcome to the Blair Taylor High School Course Description Book Homepage
This website contains all the tools and information you and your student will need to successfully complete the registration process. If you have any questions be sure to talk with Mrs. Walters.
Registration is completed by logging into Career Cruising and completing "My Course Plan":
- "My Course Plan" can be accessed after you login to Career Cruising
*use the menu at the top left corner of the screen to access the Career Cruising login page
- There is an arrow next to your profile name that you will need to click on
- Clicking on that arrow will expand a new menu, and you will select "My Course Plan"
- You will then be able to use dropdown menus to select your courses for next school year
THE DEADLINE TO LOGIN TO CAREER CRUISING TO COMPLETE "MY COURSE PLAN"
IS Friday, JANUARY 26th.
- Be sure to view the Career Clusters tab on this site. This will be a great resource as you complete your Academic Career Plan.
- BTHS uses a Laude System, be sure to open that tab too. There you will find an overview of the Laude System along with a list of all of the Laude courses that are offered at BTHS.
- Lastly, If you are an incoming freshmen be sure to explore the "GRADE 9 CHOICES" tab to view a list of all classes (required and elective) that incoming freshmen are eligible to take.