Informing, Supporting, Connecting . . . Bozeman Parent University
Parent University is Changing to Keep Up with Busy Families
BPU now offers both in person and online parent education opportunities! Lean more about BPU-On-the-Go!, BPU-Live, and our growing Facebook community below.
Parent University @ a Glance
Bozeman Parent University (BPU) is a public knowledge sharing community developed to support parents and caregivers throughout Bozeman and surrounding communities.
- BPU-On-the-Go! provides short, informative videos and podcasts on topics of interest to families. Find the available videos, support materials and descriptions of upcoming On-the-Go offerings HERE.
- BPU-Live! continues to provide area parents, caregivers and interested community members with the opportunity to learn from area experts on important and popular topics. Scheduled BPU-Live! sessions include:
- Special Session: RUN, LOCK, FIGHT, Thursday, March 29 from 4:30 – 5:30pm, New Berg Library (2nd Floor), Bozeman High School, 205 N. 11th Ave
- Gender Awareness: Beyond the Binary, Thursday, May 8 from 6:30 - 8:00pm, Willson Board Room
- Keep up-to-date on BPU-Live! and BPU-On-the-Go! via our Facebook page and the district website.
- BPU is hosted by the school district and curated by parent and caregiver volunteers. If you would like to be a part of helping inform, support and connect our community please contact the BPU planning committee here.
A Message from Superintendent Rob Watson
Parent University is an opportunity for parents and caregivers to increase their knowledge and sharpen their skills as they fulfill one of life's most vital and challenging roles – raising thriving children. We know that students are more successful when parents are engaged.
I encourage you to peruse the offerings and participate as you are able. Please also let us know if you have suggestions for future classes. Let’s work together to support the development of children.