Bridger Charter Academy
Bridger Charter Academy Students
Who Can Attend the Charter?
All high school age students in the Bozeman community are welcome to attend the charter.
(Some size limitations based on course and staff availability.)
Who Should Attend the Bridger Charter Academy?
BCA is a strong fit for students seeking
- personalized instruction (via goals, pacing, and context);
- flexible scheduling (based on personal, vocational, curricular and extracurricular needs);
- a learning environment in which they can work independently with teacher support as needed;
- learning opportunities outside the traditional classroom;
- small classroom settings; and
- small learning community within the larger high school, focused on academic, personal, and social growth.
Click Here to read BCA Student testimonials.
BCA Long-term Vision.pdf