Residency and Tuition

Tuition is paid to approved schools per District Policy on Tuition Payments for Secondary Students. All families must submit a Tuition Request form annually in order for tuition to be paid.

Please fill out the Tuition Request form completely and return to the address below via mail, fax or email. You may contact Celeste Keel at with any questions.

If you are new to your town (or live in Winhall), please also fill out the Declaration of Residency form and return along with the tuition request form.

Completed documents should be sent to:

Bennington-Rutland Supervisory Union, 6378 VT Rte 7A, Sunderland, VT 05250

802-362-2455 (fax) or (email)