Brown Deer Middle / High Summer School
YMCA Additional Summer School Information
- Monday - Friday (Daily times may vary depending on the chosen program.)
- June 17th - July 19th
- No Classes July 1st - 5th
WHERE: ALL students will be at the Rite Hite location.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Due to the construction and lack of available housing, we are partnering with the YMCA to provide enrichment activities for your child this summer.
- Programming will focus on team building, community involvement, leadership, outdoor activities, and personal growth.
- The entire day will be led by YMCA staff and supervised by Brown Deer staff.
- The programming will continue throughout the entire day, the morning and afternoons will be similar in format.
- Our goal is to assist with the child’s growth as a person, student, and member of our community.
- Will be provided to students at no additional cost.
- If you child is only attending a 1/2 day program please respond to the email indicating their preference to attend field trips.
- All meals will be provided. (Morning Snack, Lunch, & Dinner)
Erica Probst - Summer School Principal - email@example.com
Future Cain - CLC Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org