Brown Deer Middle / High Summer School
Dear Brown Deer Families, April 27, 2018
As we begin the last weeks of school for the 2017-18 school year I wanted to take this opportunity to invite your child to our summer school program. We will offer a variety of courses and are most interested in keeping our students engaged over the summer. In addition to academic enrichment we will continue to off the CLC afternoon program in partnership with the Boys and Girls Club. The afternoon summer program will be held Monday through Friday from 12:30pm to 5pm.
Please consider the following reminders when registering …
- Middle school course offerings are open to students entering grades 7, 8, and 9 in the fall of 2018.
- All students participating in our summer program must be in attendance from 8-12 each day. Students must be enrolled in classes for all 4 sections for the Middle School.
- Classes are Monday thru Friday, June 18th - 29th, off the entire week of July 2nd-6th, and resume July 9th-20th.
- Middle school students requested for summer school math and / or English will be contacted by the school.
- Students must also follow cell phone and behavioral expectations during summer school.
- High school students who are seeking credit for a course may not miss more than 2 days. If there are more than 2 absences a student will be removed from the course and cannot earn the credit.
On we behalf of your entire summer school staff, we look forward to a great summer filled with positive experiences, new learning, and readiness for an even better 2018-19 school year.
Summer School Administrator