Brown Law Office represents businesses and individuals in complex litigation and major transactions.
• Confidential settlement of $100 million enterprise software dispute.
• Missouri Supreme Court ruling declaring state senate districts unconstitutional. New York Times article
• Public Service Commission barred from advocating at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. News Coverage
• Confidential settlement of Miller Act claims for construction of $9.7 million U.S. Army Reserve Center. News coverage.
• Denial of bankruptcy reorganization in favor of creditors with $2.9 million false representation claim, affirmed by 8th Circuit Court of Appeal. News coverage
• $1.25 million judgment for securities fraud based on fraudulent inducement.
• Punitive damage award for limited liability company member damaged by misconduct of other members.
• $791,000 judgment for partner expelled from real estate development company.
• Summary judgment in favor of eighteen employees terminated by the University of Missouri. News coverage
• $100,000 settlement from a national bank for irregularities in commercial real estate transactions.
• Declaratory judgment (policy limit paid) in favor of insured in commercial liability insurance coverage dispute.
• Confidential settlement of medical device liability claim.
• Dismissal (no liability) of lawsuit against commercial guarantor sued for $15 million.
• Dismissal (no liability) of lawsuit against commercial guarantor sued for $3.5 million.
• Defense judgment (no liability) in favor of energy company facing $1.4 million in regulatory fines.
• Dismissal (no liability) of toxic tort lawsuit against owner of former lumber mill.
• Dismissal (no liability) of breach of contract lawsuit against surgical center.
• Dismissal (no liability) of consumer class action against retailer.
• Organized fastest-growing independent investment brokerage in the U.S.
• Transfer of control of Transportation Development District. Reference news coverage.
• Reformation of Community Improvement District. Reference news coverage.
• Notable land sale. News coverage
© 2010-2017 Brown Law Office LC, All Rights Reserved.