Brown Law Office represents businesses and individuals in complex litigation and major transactions.
• Missouri Supreme Court ruling declaring Missouri's state senate districts unconstitutional. New York Times article
• Confidential settlement of $100 million software warranty dispute.
• Dismissal (no liability) of lawsuit against commercial guarantor sued for $15 million.
• Public Service Commission barred from advocating at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. News Coverage
• Confidential settlement of Miller Act claims for construction of $9.7 million U.S. Army Reserve Center. News coverage.
• Dismissal (no liability) of lawsuit against commercial guarantor sued for $3.5 million.
• Denial of bankruptcy reorganization in favor of creditors with $2.9 million claim, affirmed by 8th Circuit Court of Appeal. News coverage
• Defense judgment (no liability) in favor of an energy company facing $1.4 million in regulatory fines.
• $791,000 judgment for partner expelled from real estate development company.
• $100,000 settlement from a national bank for irregularities in commercial real estate transactions.
• Summary judgment in favor of employee group terminated by the University of Missouri. News coverage
• Dismissal (no liability) of a toxic tort claim against a lumber mill.
• Confidential settlement of a medical device liability claim.
• Various civil rights lawsuits, including race discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, sexual harassment, ADA, and transgender issues.
• Other matters including securities fraud, consumer fraud, and constitutional claims.
© 2010-2017 Brown Law Office LC, All Rights Reserved.