Connecticut State Law and Regulations require physician's or dentist's written order and a parent/guardian's signature for the school nurse to dispense prescription and non-prescription medications. These include but are not limited to acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Motrin), Aleve, or Tums, just to name a few. The medication form is available to print below and a new form is required each school year.

Medication Form

MedicationForm (1).pdf