2015 BOND ISSUE - $3,975,000
2015 Bond Projects
Phase I: $1,950,000 (funds available 2016)
· College and Career Center/Safe Room - $843,908.15
Building constructed on the high school campus (808 N. Ash). The building houses Bristow Academy (the district’s alternative education program) and also serves as a shelter that is open for public use during inclement weather.
· Hafer Field Concession/Restroom Facility (Phase I portion of project) - $622,628.85
Building constructed at Hafer Field (623 S. Roland) to house a new concession area and public restrooms.
· Restroom Renovations - $150,583.00
Restroom renovations at the LeForce Field House and Edison Elementary (111 W. 9th) as well as restrooms at Bristow Middle School (10 Weatherwood Way).
· Joe Fusco Music Building Renovation - $134,998.00
Band and choir rooms in the Joe Fusco Music Building located on the high school campus remodeled to better serve the strong music program at Bristow High School.
· A.D.A. Upgrades - $115,412.00
Handicap ramp constructed at Hafer Field to provide upgraded wheelchair access to the spectator stands.
· District Phone System - $52,290.00
District-wide phone and intercom system upgrade
· Sidewalk Canopy - $30,180.00
Constructed sidewalk canopy at Edison Elementary to connect the Kindergarten Building to other campus buildings.
Phase II: $2,025,000 (funds available 2018)
· Hafer Field Training Facility - $1,105,865.00 (projected)
Construction of training facility at Hafer Field (623 S. Roland). The training facility will complete the concession/public restrooms/training facility project which began during Phase I of the bond projects.
· Softball/Baseball Complex Concession/Restroom/Dressing Rooms - $840,385.00 (projected)
Construction of a concession/restrooms/dressing rooms facility at the softball/baseball complex (300 Old Trail Road).
· Vo-ag Truck - $55,000.00 (projected)
Purchase of a new truck to meet the needs of the agriculture education program at Bristow High School.
· Technology Upgrades - $23,750.00 (projected)
District-wide technology upgrades to update existing computer, to replace software and hardware as needed, and to increase technology in classrooms.