Business Service Center
Our Mission & Our Values
Operating through a statewide network of employment professionals, the MassHire mission is to create and sustain powerful, successful connections between businesses and job seekers.
- Collaboration: MassHire believes in the power of partnership and streamlined integration of services to achieve effective and timely results for those we serve.
- Respect: MassHire is committed to understanding and valuing the diverse, unique requirements and professional goals of the businesses and people we serve.
- Reliability: MassHire creates trust and reliability by consistently delivering high quality professional services at each location and in every interaction.
- Ingenuity: MassHire leverages its flexibility, expertise, and knowledge to successfully meet our mission, regardless of new challenges and circumstances.
Our Vision & Our Promise
MassHire envisions a better future for employees and businesses in Massachusetts through meaningful work and sustainable growth.
MassHire promises to champion prosperity, connecting employers with talent and job seekers with tools, services, and connections to achieve meaningful and sustained employment.
On-Site Business Service Center
The Business Service Center offers employers extensive information and/or assistance in accessing a variety of business services. Business Services are “Demand Driven” and include services available through the MassHire Career Center, the State, the City of Fall River Municipal Offices, the Mayor’s Office and other Partnering Agencies.
Career Center Services:
Business customers will continue to access all business services available at the MassHire Fall River Career Center
State Sponsored Services and Programs:
City of Fall River Municipal Departments:
- Assistance with applying for variances and special permits
- Access to Community Development grant programs
- Information related to Compliance and Building Code issues
- Information regarding tax, water, sewer, assessments, engineering, and/or conservation questions/concerns
- Access to Community maintenance, Fire and Police services
- Board of Health information
- Assistance with Parking and Traffic issues
Mayor's Office and other Partnering Agencies:
- Helps businesses evaluate the many advantages of locating in Fall River
- Assists businesses with locating and identifying site selection
- Provides information on incentive programs including low-interest financing, tax exemptions
- Coordinates efforts with the Fall River Career Center and Bristol Workforce Development Board regarding employee recruitment and training service
- A “façade” (improving the front of a building) program for businesses, with a $2,000.00 matching grant
- Targeted assistance business grants for small and new businesses
Additional Services Available:
- Expanded Hours of Operation as needed
- Ability to sign-up for events:
- Job fairs
- Business Workshops (as Requested)
- How to Start a Business
- Hiring a Veteran
- ADA Compliance
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Workforce Training Funds Program
- Unemployment Information and Work Sharing
- Tax Credit Programs
- Business Laws and Regulations
- Industry briefings
- and more!