Counselor News

Tips for a great school Year: Stay involved and contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns. Read with your child every day. Ask your children about school, and encourage them to talk about their day. Help your child with their homework. Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and ready for school each day. Don't talk negatively about your child's teacher or school.
Other ways to ask "How was your day?"  What made you smile today? Can you tell me an example of kindness you saw/showed today? What did you do that was creative? Who did you sit with at lunch? Tell me something you know today that you didn't know yesterday. If you could change one thing about your day, what would it be? What made you (or your teacher) smile today? What kind of person were you today?
My child is having difficulty with learning or behavior - Submit Parent Request for Assistance. A parent is deployed and my child(ren) may need some extra support at school - Submit Deployed Parent Form. I would like ot find a tutor for my child - Submit Tutor Request Form. I would like to request for the counselor to speak with my child individually or as part of a group - Submit Counselor Request Form. Please feel free to contact me at 549-5829 for anything I might be able to help you or your child with.

How can the Counselor help?

Parent Request for Assistance

If you are seeking academic or behavioral assistance for your child, please fill out this form.

Deployed Parent Form

If a parent is deploying for an extended period, please fill out this form to let us know so we can be supportive of your family.


If you have new students to Stockwell or you are leaving Stockwell soon, please fill out this form to let us know so we can welcome newcomers and send off those who are leaving.

Tutor Request Form

If you would like help in finding a private tutor for your student, please fill out this form.

Parent Request for Counseling

Use this form to request the counselor to speak with your child about an issue, or to request them to be added to a counseling group.