Welcome to third grade!
This website will give you access to many helpful things! Navigate this page to find links to calendars, homework help, study guides, and more!
Use the tabs at the top of page for subject information!
Bossier Parish Grading Policy:
- A - 100 - 93%
- B - 92 - 85%
- C - 84 - 75%
- D - 74 - 67%
- F - 66 - 0%
- Parents, I will be taking points off students' work when they don't put their name on their paper. I will start doing this after the second nine weeks.
- Remind101 is a free and safe classroom communication service that allows you to receive text message updates to your phone. Your phone number is not shared and you will not receive advertisements, junk messages, or spam. I will use Remind101 to remind you of events at school, upcoming projects, or urgent news regarding school. Simply text @kkdk4 to 81010 to enroll. You can opt out of messages at any time by replying unsubscribe@blythe3.
- Only my homeroom needs to join my Remind101 message thread. I have access in sending messages through Mrs. Leal's Remind thread. She also has access in sending messages through my Remind thread. If you join both threads, you will receive duplicate messages!
- Monday - Library - 9:00-9:45
- Tuesday - P.E. - 9:00-9:45
- Wednesday -STEAM - 9:00-9:45
- Wednesday - Music - 9:50-10:35
- Thursday - P.E. - 9:00-9:45
- Friday - Computer - 9:50-10:35
- Recess - 11:30-12:00
- Lunch -12:17-12:42
Welcome to my class. This will be my 30th year of teaching. I have been in Bossier Parish my whole career and at Sun City in third grade for 26 years. My birthday is December 25th. My husband's name is Ridge and we have two daughters. Kayla is a Parkway and LSU graduate. I have a beautiful girl named Lila ( the light of my life). Kendall is a Parkway graduate and is currently attending LA. Tech.