2018 Registration - Pick One of the Options Below
Students Required to do ON-SITE Registration:
- New students- any student who was NOT enrolled in BISD during the 2017-2018 school year
- Students attending BISD under the Grandparent Rule
- Students attending BISD through the Notarized Residency Verification Form
ON SITE REGISTRATION: August 2nd 7am-7pm @ the Elementary Cafeteria for ALL Grade levels.
Required Registration Documents
- Proof of Residency ( current water/electric bill with a physical address)
- Driver's License
- If attending BISD under the Residency Verification criteria - the person whose address is listed on the from MUST be present at Registration ( for Notary purposes). If using a lease agreement as proof, you will need to provide the lease with all residents listed on the lease.
Returning Students Only:
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully complete online registration. Only returning students may complete the process online. There are 4 Steps that you must follow, please make sure to move through each step (after you complete the forms in the parent portal please return to this site to complete steps 2-4)
Use the links on the top navigation bar to complete each step listed below:
Step 1: Parent Portal - complete all sections - THEN GO TO STEP 2 ABOVE
Step 2: Additional Forms Needed Section - THEN GO TO STEP 3 ABOVE
Step 3: Sign up for Remind (Messages from teachers and administration). You will receive an email or text notification from "Remind".
>> BHS Students AND Parents must also visit the campus during schedule pickup dates below for schedules and Chromebook pickup
To access the bus contract, please click this link: