When you think about automating, the first thing you need to do is determine what repetitive tasks you do already and what tools you use to do them. Not every "automating" site can support every tool, so your ingredient list may become quite short right from the start.
Here are some ideas to get you started...
- Log your appointments to a spreadsheet so you can track your hours.
- Add an item to your to do list app of choice. For example, when an email is starred in Gmail, add it to your Todolist app.
- Log work hours into your Google Calendar based on location.
- Log purchases to a spreadsheet.
- Add someone to a Twitter list based on a specific hashtag or if you like their tweet.