We at Rock and Armor are very excited to start our Winter training program with the Boise Timbers│Thorns! With our staff of Performance Coaches, Physical Therapists, and chiropractor, we at Rock and Armor work hard daily to ensure the success of every athlete. Our 8,000 sq. ft. facility is the perfect place to train hard and work on all of the components it takes to become a successful soccer player. At Rock and Armor we have developed a sport-specific soccer program which will cover mobility, flexibility, power, explosiveness, both lateral and linear speed, agility, strength, conditioning and injury prevention (specifically the ACL). The hour-long sessions will be taught by several of our highly qualified sport performance coaches. Parents also expressed interest in our adult classes, so we listed thembelow. Classes are held at the Rock and Armor facility located at 535 N. Locust Grove Rd Meridian, ID.
Teams that go 3 times a week: ONE TIME fee of $130.00*
Teams that go 2 times a week: ONE TIME fee of $110.00*
Program Date and Times:
12/10/2018-2/08/2018 (there will be no training 12/23 through 1/5 due to the holidays)
U13 and U14 Boys- Monday and Wednesday from 7-8 pm
U15 Boys- Tuesday and Thursday from 7-8 pm and Saturday from 8-9 am
U16 and U17 Boys- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4-5 pm
**Kevin Chiles Girls 2004ECNL** Wednesday and Friday from 5-6 pm
Payment Instructions for Boise Timbers│Thorns
You will be paying Rock and Armor directly through our website at rockandarmor.com . Please
note that we will not be taking payments over the phone or at the facility to ensure the sign up and
payment process goes as smoothly as possible.
WEBSITE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
On our website, rockandarmor.com, there is a blue "pay now" button located in the upper right hand corner of the home page. You will click that button and fill out your payment information. Please put your athlete's name AND which team they are with. For example: First Name Last Name, U14
Thorns. Once you submit that payment, your child will be registered for the program and paid for at the same time. PLEASE NOTE: There is a mandatory registration date of November, 30 2018.
A few key points:
• In order to develop and execute the best training program, the times and ages are firm for each class. We do offer other programs that may work better for your schedule if your athlete is unable to attend to listed time, however prices and times may vary.
• A sports waiver is required by every athlete prior to the first day of training
• With the holidays, we understand that there may be missed sessions. We do have other classes that your child can join to make up for missed sessions. We will not be prorating for missed sessions, as the fee is a discounted flat rate.
• Please try and correspond all questions and inquiries through our email, email@example.com. Last training session Rock and Armor's voicemail box would fill up
nightly so we want to be sure an answer everyone's questions.
• Again, ALL registrations are due by November, 30 2018.