8th Grade Math
The above website will be used often by students and parents. The website works best using a chrome browser.
- Program: Choose the Topic and Lesson (example: Topic 2 Lesson 4)
- Each Lesson includes examples and Notes including "Key Concepts".
- Each Lesson includes practice problems and MathXL's. A MathXL is practice problems with built in "Question Help".
- "Help Me Solve" - breaks the problem down into steps.
- "View an Example" - shows a complete example work out with steps.
- "Video" - A video with a teacher explaining the steps to the problem.
- "Glossary" - key terms defined and explained
- "Math Tools" - Tools to help with problem
- Homework Help Demonstration Video
3. Each lesson includes quizzes with reteaching or enrichment activities.
4 Each lesson includes "Virtual Nerd" video tutorials.
Daily Homework can be found at Daily Homework List on Archbold Middle School website.
- Daily Math Homework is usually posted around 3:00 p.m.
- Absent students are required to use this link to find and "make up" the homework.