4D - Miss Drage
4J - Mrs James
4M - Miss Merrill
4P - Miss Patel
4S - Miss Scullion
Health Centre Assistant - Mrs Moloney
Trip Leader - Mr Harrison
Wednesday 7 June
- Please arrive at the Sports Centre for 08:30, and register your child with their form tutor. The coach is expected to depart from Somerset Road, outside school at 09:30. Please be prompt as we have to inform you, if you arrive after 9:30am you will have to transport your child to Colomendy.
- If you have any medication (please clearly label items with child's name) or medical information, please discuss and deliver to Mrs Moloney in the Health Centre at any time prior to the trip, or on the morning of Wednesday 7 June.
If there is an emergency while we are on the trip and you need to contact us, please use the numbers below in that order:
a. School Mobile: 07889 809600
b. Kingswood site: 01352 811000 (Should only be used in the event of an emergency)
c. Kingswood head office: 01603 857516
d. The Blue Coat School: 0121 410 6800
Friday 9 June
- The coach is due to collect us at 13:00. I expect that we will return to school at around 16:00. A clarion will be sent that afternoon with updates on arrival.
- The coach will drop us off outside the bus stop at the entrance to school. Please park as normal in school, head out to the coach and sign out your child with their form tutor. Medication will be handed back to your children on the coach journey home.
- If you are not present for collection, we will take the pupils back to the Sports Centre until you arrive.