Directions to Login with Discovery Account -
- Go to https://app.discoveryeducation.com/public:session/login#
- Log in with your full District email address (students use @edu.bloomfield.k12.nj.us; faculty use @bloomfield.k12.nj.us) as username.
- Use the default password. (See your Tech Committee Representative or school Librarian.)
Directions to Login with Google -
You can opt to login with your Google account, but you will need the above username and password the first time that you login. You have to give permission for Discovery to view your Google account. After that, if you are logged into Google on a Chromebook, or in Chrome browser, and you go to the Discovery website, you should be brought in automatically.
Directions for Teachers Creating Classes
- Search for students by last name. Ignore school and grade assignment.
- If a student is not in the list, create a Tech Help Desk ticket.
- Not all students are in the correct school or grade. That will not matter for adding students to classes.