Welcome to 7th Grade!
You can also look at your child's real-time grades by visiting Home Access Center. Here is the link: https://hac.lisd.us/HomeAccess/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fhomeaccess%2f
If you need your login information, please contact one of the teachers below. Once you're logged into the page, make sure you click on classes, and then full view to look at current grades. If you just click on the grades tab, you will see a progress report, which is outdated.
If you are interested in receiving a weekly grade summary, please follow these instructions.
- Go to www.blissfieldschools.us and click on the Parents Tab.
- Click on Online resources on the pull down menu.
- Click on the Home Access button.
- Log into Home Access. You MUST use the parent’s login. Students are not permitted to update info. If you need your Home Access login information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to assist you.
- Make sure you are on your middle schoolers page (name is on the upper right hand corner of the screen). Each student will need to be updated separately. You can switch students in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the parent’s name in the upper right hand corner and click on My Alerts.
- Check the email box and enter the grade specifications of your choice.
- Click on the parent name again to save your choices.
- You will receive a weekly email each Monday if your students has received a grade during the prior week that meets the specifications you chose.
Each of the teachers below has a link on their individual page to their Planbook website. We use Planbook to plan our daily lessons. Feel free to take a look at that for important dates, lessons, and activities you and your child will find useful.