Demetree Learning Commons
The Demetree Learning Commons serves the information and research needs of Bishop Kenny students and faculty.
HOURS: Monday - Friday from 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Students may visit prior to school, during assigned lunch times and after school.
- A yellow pass is required for visits during class time.
- Students may check out as many print materials as they like for three weeks at a time. Bring materials to the circulation desk along with your BK issued student number for check out and a due date.
- If students need material for longer than three weeks, they may request renewal at the circulation desk.
- Reminder notices will be sent to students that have not returned or renewed materials on time.
- DLC does not charge overdue fines; however, if a book is returned damaged (water damage, missing/torn pages or covers, highlight, underlining or notes) or not returned at all, students may be charged for the replacement cost of the material.
Student and Faculty Services
- iPad Help Desk
- Desktop & laptop computers
- Printing & copying services
- Students are expected to print school work and school assignments only. There is no cost to print.
- Prints are only available in black and white.
- 3D printer services
- iPad charging stations
- Team tables with monitors and Apple TVs
- Flexible table and chair arrangements for collaborative or independent study
- Relaxing study area with natural light and print browsing collections