Guidelines for 3D Printing:
- The cost for items is 10 cents per gram - You will pay AT LEAST $1.00 per item, but larger items will cost more.
- Please request only 1 item at a time. After your item is printed, you can request another.
- Select items that have little or no support material. You are charged for support material.
- When looking at designs on Thingiverse, look at the "made" tab to see photos of designs that have been printed so you will see what it will really look like.
- Full-size helmets, masks, weapons, etc...cannot be printed. You may print models or small-scale versions.
- Weapons such as guns, swords, or items with sharp or pointed edges cannot be printed.
- Items with many parts or that are multi-colored will be printed at the discretion of Mrs. Morgan. You will be contacted by email if she has any questions.
- You may print items from Thingiverse or your own designs from Tinkercad. If there is a problem with your design, Mrs. Morgan will contact you by email.
- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL WHEN YOUR PRINT IS COMPLETE.
*All proceeds from this fundraiser will be used to purchase filament for the 3D printers and other makerspace items.
- Copy link for the item you want printed by highlighting the url and ctrl +c. In the form, hit ctrl + v to paste it.
If you see a message like this on Thingiverse, there is a good chance that this will not print well. Find another item that does not have this message.