STEAM Academy & Frazier TAG
Welcome to STEAM/Frazier TAG! I am excited to be working with your students this year. Please hop on over to the Mrs. McGovern tab to learn a bit more about me. You will find TAG pull out days under your school, as well as ways to communicate with me.
Students will be asked to bring their Chromebooks to class on TAG days. Please be sure to have them charged and ready to go! If you have questions about the Chromebooks, please refer to the Program Handbook (https://sites.google.com/bisdmail.net/cbrollout/general-information/program-handbook).
- 7 pocket expanding file folder
- Headphones/ear-buds (they do not have to stay in TAG, but be brought to TAG each week.
TAG Parent Informational Meeting:
- Sept 18th from 6:00-7:00pm @ STEAM Middle school cafeteria
We will discuss : What is TAG?
TAG ID/ Consent to Serve and TAG Shirts
Each student will receive a TAG ID/Consent to serve form along with the TAG shirt order form. This is a double sided document. Please be sure to fill out both sides. T-shirts need to be ordered quickly, orders should be back in to me by Sept 14th.
- November 13th (Stribling)/14th (Frazier) : Museum of the American Railroad. We are limited to one chaperone per school! More information, permission forms and fees will go home soon.
- April 2nd (Stribling)/ 5th (Frazier): Homestead Heritage (Waco, TX). We will arrive back to school at 3:30pm, please make arrangements to have children picked up.
TAG Leadership Camp :
3rd grade : Sept 29th
4th grade: Nov 10th
5th grade: Feb 9th
Each camp will be from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
**Doors will open at 8:30 a.m.**
Pathway will be providing us with pizza and bottled water. If your child has dietary restrictions, they are welcome to bring their own lunch.
Where: Mound Elementary (205 SW Thomas St., Burleson, TX 76028)
Please be sure to sign up for camp! http://bit.ly/tagsaturdaycamp