Corporate Secretarial Services
The Company Secretary is an officer of the company, primarily responsible for the company’s corporate compliance and upholding of corporate governance. All Singapore companies are required by law to appoint a Company Secretary. This position cannot be vacated at any time for more than six months. A sole director of a company is not allowed under law to act as Secretary.
Appoint us as your Company secretary
The Company Secretary must have sound knowledge of the corporate regulations and company law in Singapore. We can arrange for the services of a named company secretary. The named company secretary will not be involved in the business, management and administrative functions of the Company.
But as nominee Secretary we will be resposible for :
- Preparing and Attending of Board of Director Meetings
- Keeping and Updating of Statutory Registers Books
- Filing to ACRA all changes in Statutory Records
- Preparing and Taking Minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Safe keeping of Corporate Seal
- Reminding of Compliance before due dates
From time to time, you may require our services on special advisory secretarial matters . Certain recurring compliance matters are required to be attached to on a regular basis. As secretarial agent, our recurring corporate secretarial work covers the following areas:
- Drafting resolutions of directors to regularize recurring corporate secretarial matters involving changes in officers, opening and closing of bank accounts and changes of bank signatories.
- Drafting resolutions of directors to regularize the approval of annual accounts.
- Notifying you of deadlines for holding annual general meetings and applying to the ACRA for extension of time, if necessary.
- Preparing annual returns and other secretarial documents relating to the holding of annual general meetings.
- Preparing minutes representation letters for statutory audit purposes.
- Attending to the statutory auditors on their annual audit of the statutory registers and minute books.
- Maintaining and updating the statutory registers and minute books.
- Providing for the safe custody of the common seal.
- Providing general advice on recurring compliance corporate secretarial matters.
- attending to reporting of information and submitting documents and forms with other government authorities.