Bookkeeping is the systematic recording and organising of financial transactions in a company.Having an accurate, updated set of your business financials is key to your decision making. However bookkeeping aspect is the most time-consuming and tedious stage of the entire accounting function.
All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. In relation to this, all firms are required to maintain proper bookkeeping and accounting records.
We offer a comprehensive range of bookkeeping services that are cost-effective. They are as follows:
*Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Listing
*Fixed Asset Schedule
*ST Report for GST Registered Clients
*Profit and Loss
*Cash Flow / Budgeting
*Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
For us to achieve utmost accuracy in your company’s accounts, we would require you to provide us the following;
- Bank Statements (12 months)
- Cheque Butts
- Bank-In Slips
- Petty Cash Vouchers
- Payment Vouchers (including suppliers & expenses)
- Salary Vouchers (including casual labour, cleaner & part-timer)
- CPF Statement / Foreign Worker Levy (If Applicable)
- Sales / Credit Note / Debit Notes
- Hire Purchase Agreement / Tenancy Agreement (If Applicable)
- Unpaid Suppliers’ Invoices
- Subcontractor Listing / Commission Paid
- If your company is past its first financial year, we would require the following;
- Previous Year Financial Statements.
- Previous Year General Ledger, Trial Balance, Debtor Listing, Creditor Listing and Bank Reconciliations.
Kindly contact us to discuss further on our book-keeping services.