Helping your business get the best advertising deals possible
- We deal with all the TV, Radio, Cable and Digital stations - so you don't have to!
- We'll assist you with most any size advertising budget.
- We negotiate on your behalf to increase your overall ROI
If you're looking to advertise your business and get results we're the team to call!
We make Adverting Easy!
Advertise your business on TV, Radio, or Cable
starting at just $4.99 to $9.99 a commercial spot.
Call us for details*.
1-844-EZ-Price that's 1-844-453-3739
Call us to discuss the best and most affordable ways to advertise your business!
We'll help you place your ads with any TV, radio, or cable system in the continental U.S.A.
Bill Gates Marketing will help you produce your own commercial, if you don't already have one.
From start to finish, what is media planning and buying and what makes it successful?
Media planning and buying is the process of strategizing, negotiating, and purchasing ad placements, or "inventory." When planning what inventory to purchase, our planners must take into consideration the product being advertised, target audience, and campaign goals. In addition, not only are our media buyers responsible for making the initial purchase, but also for continuing to optimize performance throughout the entire campaign life-cycle.
- Audience research. What is your target audience? How does your target audience shift by medium?
- Plan your spend across buy type. What percentage of your campaign will be devoted to which types of buys, from traditional to digital display to search, and beyond?
- What percentage of your spend will be on guaranteed inventory versus non-guaranteed (RTB)?
- The planning stage may include sending RFPs (requests for proposals) to suppliers you are interested in including in your campaign.
- For guaranteed inventory, the number of impressions and rate you are purchasing inventory for has been solidified, whether through established rates or by receiving a proposal back from a supplier.
- Complete your media plan with every placement from every supplier to be included in your campaign, including the time frame each placement will run.
- Our buyers must secure approval for their media plan prior to formalizing their order in the form of an IO.
- For buys facilitated via our digital agency platform "saferSEM" buyers will submit direct publishers requests when applicable.
- The media plan is executed, with placements sent to the ad server, waiting their opportunity to be served to the correct audience.
- Orders are processed as "IOs" or "insertion orders" which include the planned billings for a campaign.
- The buyer-seller relationship continues throughout the order process, if any revisions are needed to an insertion order.
- The trafficking team is responsible for logging ads associated with the campaign and tagging the placements on the ad server with their appropriate pieces of creative.
- A necessary part of managing every campaign is measuring success, holistically as well as on a more granular level.
- You can use both first-party delivery data (from the publisher's ad server) and third-party delivery data (from the agency ad server).
- Performance can be tracked all the way from the specific creative up to a organic campaign view, and even cross-campaign.
- Pacing measures how budget is being spent relative to time within a campaign's flight.
- Agencies and publishers compare their delivery data and other financials, and work to reconcile discrepancies.
- Financials for current and future campaigns may be amended based on over-delivery or under-delivery of a campaign.
- Final costs per supplier, per time period are communicated to the billing system for Accounts Payable.