Cool ways to
Want to help Bike & Build / Every Rider, Every Year
but you are short of cash?
Here are a few other easy ways you can contribute:
- Host Facebook Birthday fundraiser. Alumni doing this average $220 to Bike & Build!
- Does your employer share the same values as Bike & Build? Might they be interested in:
- Corporate Support
- Matching Gifts
- Just let us know!
- Are you aware of any Family Foundations?
- Participate in another fundraising event, and direct your support to Bike & Build. Ex. the Philly Marathon
- Spearhead an alumni happy hour, or Chipotle night in your area, with proceeds going back to Bike & Build (Skip Burns rolls burritos in Boston)
- Sign up for Amazon Smile
- Let us know about any of your ideas!
See Below for Examples
Thank you leonard klipper!
ME2SB'08 & Capital Ride'10 alum
Leonard's family foundation donated $1,000
"The Klipper Family Foundation is proud to support the work of Bike & Build.
The people who bike cross country experience the beauty of not only the landscape,
but the communities who make up or great nation." - Leonard Klipper
We are an Amazon Smile designated organization
Bookmark our amazon smile as your go to amazon link. You don't have to do anything else. A small portion (%0.5) of your purchase gets donated to us.
THIS HAS ALREADY PAID BIKE & BUILD $1,700 OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS
We are an REI Affiliate
Bookmark our REI affiliate as your go to REI link. You don't have to do anything else. We receive a small commission on every order you make.
Offer Your Skillset
Have a special skill, or just want to support? Here are the areas Bike & Build is often looking for some expert support:
- IT Issues
- Graphic Design
- Bike Safety Advocacy
Contact Lily Goldberg with inquiries: email@example.com