Aeries Communication Email Delivery Issues
CURRENTLY, ALL ANNOUNCEMENT AND DIRECT MESSAGE EMAILS ARE DELIVERED FROM A.SIGNALKIT.COM OR M.SIGNALKIT.COM DOMAIN RESPECTIVELY. EMAILS MAY END UP IN A JUNK OR SPAM FOLDER IF NOT ADDED AS A SO-CALLED "SAFE SENDER".
BELOW ARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR END-USERS TO ADD SIGNALKIT.COM DOMAIN TO THEIR PERSONAL SAFE SENDER WHITELIST IN THE MOST POPULAR EMAIL APPLICATIONS .
How do I create a filter for the domain?
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Enter the SignalKit domain to whitelist in the Sender field.
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
How do you add a safe sender in Apple Mail?
- Open the email from the sender you would like to add to the safe list.
- Click on the sender's email address at the top of the email.
- A list of options will appear on a drop down.
- Click on “Add to Address Book”
- Your sender will be automatically added to your Apple Mail safe senders list.
- If this does not work, follow instructions on Apple.com here
How do I add a trusted domain to Office 365?
How do I add a sender or a domain?
- Sign into Office 365.
- Choose Outlook.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
- Select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.
- To add an entry to Safe Senders and Recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook 2013?
- In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
- Click Junk > Junk Email Options.
- Select the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the Add address or domain box, enter the email address or the domain name you want to whitelist.
- Click OK and close the window.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook.com?
- Open the email.
- Click the three dots, and then click Add to Safe senders.
- Click OK.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist.
To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon in the right-side panel. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click "New Contact."
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
- Open your Hotmail account. Key in your password, etc., as required.
- Click "Options". ...
- Click "Safe and blocked sender" under "Junk e-mail".
- Click "Safe senders"
- Enter "email address".
- Click "Add to list".