A little info about me (:
- This is my 20th (yikes!) year of teaching!
- I'm a Bettendorf native, but now live in Eldridge
- University of Northern Iowa graduate (B.A.)
- Western Illinois University graduate (M.S.Ed.)
- I enjoy gardening, road trips, reading, technology, and spending time with my family!
Nate, Laney, Keaton @ City Museum, St. Louis
No caption needed (:
Camp Lejeune (Marine Corps Base) in North Carolina (2018)
- My husband, Kevin, and I were just married on 8/8/18; together, we have 5 wonderful children :)
- Audrey graduated from Iowa State in 2017 and works in Silicon Valley (San Francisco) at a tech start-up.
- Joe is a BHS graduate and a Corporal in the Marine Corps; he's stationed in North Carolina. He worked on heavy machinery (such as tanks and armored trucks) for a year, but is now working as an MP (military police). He is married to Chesley, also a former BHS student!
- Laney is 13 years old and is in 7th grade at North Scott Junior High. She plays alto sax and is part of the basketball and swim teams at NSJH. She loves hanging out with her friends and wants to be a meteorologist when she grows up.
- Nate is 13 years old and is in 7th grade at North Scott Junior High. He plays the trombone (first chair!) and loves science, gaming, YouTube, archery, and wants to be a gastroenterologist when he grows up.
- Keaton is 10 years old and is in 4th grade at Ed White Elementary. He plays football and loves gaming, riding his bike, and hanging out with all the kids in our neighborhood.
- Kevin works at John Deere developing new seed/planting technology. He and his brother are 4th generation farmers growing corn and soybeans on their two farms. Kevin loves his family and our home, driving anything with a big engine, all things FARM, traveling, and his collection of red tractors... both toy and real.
Joe in boot camp (MCRD, San Diego)
Nate the Great
Cheers! Boston 2018
Joe, MC graduation
Keaton and dad