Check Out Policies
Checking Out . . .
Students are granted 3 weeks for their Library book check-outs.
All student are welcome to return and checkout new books every school day from 8:15-8:45 A.M. and 3:00- 3:20 P.M.
As well as during their scheduled Library time with their class.
Students can not check out if they have an over due book. If the book is lost or damaged there is a flat $15.00 replacement fee (Checks can be made out to Bettendorf Community Schools) or there is the option of replacing the exact book on your own. If the student finds a lost book that they paid for the book,they will be refunded the $15.00 replacement fee.
- Kindergarten: May check out 1 book at a time .
- 1st Graders: May check out 1 book at a time first semester and 2 books second semester.
- 2nd Grade: May check out 2 books at a time
- 3rd Grade: May check out 3 books at a time
- 4th Grade: May check out 4 books at a time
- 5th Grade: May check out 5 books at a time
Teachers you are welcome to check out as many books as you need for 6 months.