Check Out Policies
Checking Out . . .
Students are granted 3 weeks for their Library book check-outs.
All student are welcome to return and checkout new books everyday school day from 8:15-8:45 a.m. As well as during their scheduled Library time with their class.
Students can not check out if they have an over due book. If the book is lost there is a flat $15.00 replacement fee or there is the option of replacing the book on your own the If a student has found a lost book and paid for the book, if the student brings the book back, they will be refunded their money.
- Kindergarten: May check out 1 book at a time first semester and 2 books second semester.
- 1st Graders: May check out 1 book at a time first semester and 2 books second semester.
- 2nd Grade: May check out 2 books at a time
- 3rd Grade: May check out 3 books at a time
- 4th Grade: May check out 4 books at a time
- 5th Grade: May check out 5 books at a time
Teachers you are welcome to check out as many books as you need for 6 months.