Global Declaration of Human Rights
Adopted and proclaimed by UBI-Wallet at 29-07-2018
On July 29, 2018 UBI-Wallet adopted and proclaimed the Global Declaration of Human Rights; the full text of which appears in the following pages. Following this historic act, UBI-Wallet users declare - by obtaining access to the UBI-Wallet and from that moment onwards, to fully respect these rights, act accordingly to these rights and accept the Global Court as the souvereign legal power.
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the people.
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between all people,
Whereas the people that use the UBI-Wallet, have in the Charter secured the fundamental human rights, the dignity and worth of the human person and the equal rights of men and women and have determined to secure social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
Whereas the people that use the UBI-Wallet, have pledged themselves to secure the global human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Whereas the securization of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,
Now, UBI-WALLET and ALL its USERS, proclaims THIS GLOBAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all people, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, shall secure these rights and freedoms, among all people, AND ACCEPT THE GLOBAL COURT AS THE SOUVEREIGN LEGAL POWER.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, territory or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the Global Court for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the global law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest or detention.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by the global court, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
- Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
- No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under global law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence.
Everyone has the right to ask for a protection program to escape criminal attacks.
- Everyone has the right to a global, self-souvereign identity.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his global, self-souvereign identity.
- Men and women of 18 years and older, without any limitation have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
- Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
- The state of marriage has no status nor any consequence on any global law. Marriage is not executed by the global court.
- Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
- No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
- Everyone has the right to take part in "Projects and Institutes for Common Benefit", directly or through freely chosen representatives.
- Everyone has the right of equal access to "UBI" and "Projects and Institutes for Common Benefit" unless the global court specifically decides otherwise.
- Each person will have an equal weighted vote in the admittance of VAT-money to "Projects and Institutes for Common Benefit" and for choosing people for special supervisory boards (like medical, legal and educational) and judges of the global court. Voting shall be global and by equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to UBI is entitled to realization of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
- Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work.
- Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
- Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
- Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
- Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
- Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
- Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and will comply to all human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all people, and shall further the activities of the global society for the maintenance of peace.
- Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
- Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to participate in the social, global order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
- Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
- In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in the democratic society.
- These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the global society.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
The following changes (compared to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights) have been made:
TOPIC #0032: Universal becomes Global - To distinguish the Nation State Human Rights from the Global Human Rights, we use "Global" in the title.
TOPIC #0033: Adopting Society - "United Nations" is changed in "Global Society".
TOPIC #0034: Note (1) - Moment of Adoption - and the creation of the new global society.
TOPIC #0035: Note (2) - Legally Binding - Not only to publicize, distribute and teach, but to make it really legal.
TOPIC #0036: Preamble (1) - About All People - Not only common people or relations between nations.
TOPIC #0037: Preamble (2) - Securing Human Rights - Not Faith in Human Rights, but actual securization.
TOPIC #0038: Preamble (3) - Actual Realization of the Pledge - Not only promote and understand, but secure the Human Rights.
TOPIC #0039: Preamble (4) - Proclamation - Not only promote and educate, but secure and accept.
TOPIC #0040: Article 2 - Everyone disregarding Nations - Reference to Nations replaced by Territory.
TOPIC #0041: Article 8 - Only One Global Court (1) - Competent National Tribunals replaced by Global Court.
TOPIC #0042: Article 9 - No Exile Possible - Without Nations, nobody can be exiled.
TOPIC #0043: Article 10 - Only One Global Court (2) - There is no other independent and impartial tribunal.
TOPIC #0044: Article 11.2 - Only One Global Court (3) - Presumed innocent when charged by the Global Court.
TOPIC #0045: Article 13 - No Borders - Freedom of Movement Without Borders.
TOPIC #0046: Article 14 - Asylum - Without countries there is no possibility for asylum, but you are helped to escape criminals.
TOPIC #0047: Article 15 - Self Sovereign Identity - Instead of a Nationality everyone is entitled to a self-souvereign identity.
TOPIC #0048: Article 16.1 - Marriage - From 18 years or older.
TOPIC #0049: Article 16.3 - Family - There is no need to give family special protection.
TOPIC #0050: Article 21 - Replaced Government - Replaced by 'Projects and Institutes for Common Benefit'.
TOPIC #0051: Article 22 - Right to UBI - Right to Social Security is replaced by UBI.
TOPIC #0052: Article 23.1 - Right to Work - Protection against unemployment is removed.
TOPIC #0053: Article 23.3/4 - No Extra Protection Workers - With UBI there is no reason for extra protection for workers.
TOPIC #0054: Article 26.2 - Education for Everyone - United Nations removed and made it full non-discriminatory.
TOPIC #0055: Article 28 - Entitled to Global Order - International is removed.
TOPIC #0056: Article 29.2/3 - Democratic Society - There is only one society.
TOPIC #0057: Article 30 - No Destruction - The word "state" is removed.