Google Forms handout
Forms Tips and Tricks
Google Forms Add-Ons
- Simply Send - One of the simplest methods for sending results to the students
- FormMule- s a mail merge utility. It combines the data across the rows of a spreadsheet into a template you create, and e-mails it to whoever you decide.
- Autocrat- a document merge tool. It works similarly to Form Mule, in that it combines and merges data from a sheet or form. However, the power of Autocrat is that is can create .pdf or Google Docs that can be attached to an e-mail, fitting a .doc template you create.
- Choice Eliminator-Choice Eliminator will eliminate options from a multiple-choice, list, or checkbox type of question. Great for signing up for time slots or having students choose topics without doubling up. Version 2 uses spreadsheet functions to keep the results up-to-date, besides being more reliable when using limits, this allows you to restore eliminated choices and set the order
- FormLimiter- Allows you to set a time for a form to automatically stop accepting responses. You can also use FormLimiter to set a limit on number of responses a form will accept.
- Flubaroo (Sheets)- a popular Google Sheets Add-on that enables teachers to grade all at once all of their students' responses to a quiz created in Google Forms. Flubaroo offers automatic grading and emailing of grades