February 25 Announcements
· Yearbook applicants must have their current English teacher recommend them for the class. Remember, you must ask them before they will fill out this recommendation. All parts of the application are due March 8.
· The cross country banquet has been rescheduled to February 26. Additional information will be shared through remind. If you have any questions, see Coach Ginther.
· Arkansas School for Math, Science, and the Arts (ASMSA) is offering free summer programs for incoming sophomores. If you are interested in more information, you can visit www.asmsa.org/outreach/summer-at-asmsa/
· The BJH Talent Show will be Friday, April 26! If you want to participate, you need to fill out a form and get a parent to sign consent. The form is available from Mrs. Reisma in Room 109 beginning Tuesday, February 19. The form and parental consent needs to be turned in by the end of the school day on March 29 to be considered for participation. Tryouts will be after school on April 4. The sooner you turn in the form and consent, the better chance you have to get your preferred time for tryouts.
· School Health and Wellness Nutrition Plan Information - Healthy Active Arkansas is the statewide plan to increase the number of Arkansans living at a healthy weight. Information is available on their website: https://healthyactive.org/
· The BJH Course Catalog is on our website.