April 23, 2018
· Duct Tape a Teacher - The winners of the Duct Tape a Teacher are Mrs. Kellogg, Mr. Hoover, and Mrs. Mathys. They will be taped on Tuesday in the cafeteria. Mrs. Kellogg will be before school, Mr. Hoover will be during 8th grade lunch, and Mrs. Mathys will be during 9th grade lunch. The drawings for the Sonic and Starbucks gift cards will be during 9th grade lunch.
· Benton Boys Basketball Camp (grades K – 9) will be May 29-31 from 9 – 12 in the BHS arena. Forms are in the office.
· Junior high choir auditions will be Tuesday April 24-Thursday April 26 3:15-3:45 in the High School choir room. You only come one of the days. Come by Mrs. Collins room to pick up a form if you are interested.
· Builders Club will meet Tuesday in Rm 201 before school. Please make sure to attend.
· 9th Grade Boys Basketball Tryouts will be held on Tuesday, April 24th from 3:15pm-5:00pm at the arena. Forms are in the office and must be filled out and returned to the office before tryouts. All participants must have a current physical.
· No more library books will be checked out as of May 8. Watch you current due date and gets your back on time. Be sure to check your e-mail for late or fine notices.
· Please take care of any charges you might have in the cafeteria. There will be no charging in the cafeteria after May 1.