Postpartum Doula Services
For families looking for extra support after their babies have arrived, I offer the following extended postpartum services for my birth clients. These bundles are perfect for military families where the service member will be deployed during or shortly after the arrival of their new baby, or for families who are expecting multiples.
As a postpartum doula I can provide much needed emotional support, encouragement and physical support during the first few weeks after delivery to new mothers and their families. My services are based off of the needs of the individual so may vary vastly from one client to the next.
Examples of Services Offered
- Providing a safe, non-judgmental and empathetic environment for the mother to discuss her birth experience as well as any feelings associated with her delivery, becoming a new mother, and caring for her newborn
- Light housekeeping chores such as; laundry, meal prep, light cleaning, running errands, watching older children etc. so that parents may bond with and care for the newborn
- Watching and caring for the newborn while the mother and/or her partner take a nap or rest
- Breastfeeding encouragement and support
- Education, information and resources on newborn care
- Extra help and support for multiples
Fees & Packages
POSTPARTUM APPOINTMENTS MUST BE A MINIMUM OF THREE HOURS.
"Bundle Of Joy" Birth Packages
Get the best of both worlds and bundle your birth and postpartum services! Each bundle includes my full birth doula services along with postpartum care.
Bundle 1: $1350 includes birth and 9 hours of postpartum services.
Bundle 2: $1600 includes birth and 15 hours of postpartum services.
Bundle 3: $2150 includes birth and 30 hours of postpartum services.
Bundle 4: $2800 includes birth and 45 hours of postpartum services.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve bundled services. The remaining balance is due by the 36th week of pregnancy.
As a military spouse, I am honored to provide a 10% discount on my Bundle Of Joy birth and postpartum doula service packages to military families in the area.