Teams for the Women of Science competition should consist of three women, all high school juniors and/or seniors.
Each school may register up to two teams. (After November 1, we will accept a third team from a school if space is available.)
To register a team, please do all three of the following:
- 1. Before October 31*, register by clicking here. This will reserve a spot for your team. If you would like to register two teams, please fill out the form twice. Each team must have an adult coach, and one person may coach both teams.
- Before October 31*, send a check for $30 per team made out to "Bedford High School- Women of Science" to
Michael Griffin, Bedford High School, 9 Mudge Way, Bedford, MA 01730
Include your team name and coaches' names with the mailing. We will confirm your participation and post it on below.
3. By 2 PM on November 16, completely fill out the participant information form by clicking here. This will ensure that all students will receive a t-shirt and that their dietary restrictions will be met. You may fill this out when you register.
*The registration deadline is October 31. If we do not receive your payment by the deadline, we cannot guarantee a spot for your team. If you register without sending a check, you will be moved down to the wait list after this date.
Registered Teams for the 2019 Competition (Bold - Payments received) (Limited to 45 Teams)
- Newton North (2 Teams)
- Seekonk (1 Team)
- Tri-County Regional (2 Teams)
- Malden (2 Teams)
- Andover (2 Teams)
- Weston (2 Teams)
- Advanced Math and Science
- Arlington Catholic
- Wellesley (2 Teams)
- Braintree (2 Teams)
- Canton (2 Teams)
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin (2 Teams)
- Lincoln-Sudbury (2 Teams)
- Boston Latin (2 Teams)
- Delaware Valley (2 Teams)
- Milton (2 Teams)
- North Reading (2 Teams)