Welcome to the BES Library!
Upcoming Events 📅
March 2nd- Read Across America Day
March 9th- 13th- Holiday and January Reading Challenge Prizes
March 9th- April 10th- Book Madness
April 10th- Book Madness Reading Challenge Sheets Due
April 19th-25th- National Library Week
April 23-27th- Book Madness Reading Challenge Prizes
2nd Grade = 2 Books
3rd Grade = 3 Books
4th Grade = 4 Books
5th Grade = 4 Books
Please remember to bring back your books. Books are due back one week from the time they are checked out, but may be renewed as needed. If you have any overdue materials, you will not be allowed to check out additional books.
Goals of the Library
The Goals of the Library Media Center Are To:
1. support the curriculum by providing the necessary resources to classroom teachers,
2. instruct students and staff to access information effectively and efficiently,
3. encourage students' pleasure reading and pursuit of information related to personal interests,
4. instruct students in ethical behavior related to using information and information technology, and
5. collaborate with teachers so that the library media center is integrated with the classroom curriculum.