8TH GRADE BAND NIGHT
On Friday, October 11th, the 8th grade band will be participating in the annual “8th Grade Band Night” at Beavercreek High School. Students will have the opportunity to come to the high school, rehearse with the Beavercreek High School Marching Band and Color Guard, eat dinner as a group, and perform at the High School Pep Rally just before the evening’s football game. All 8th Grade Band members will need a signed permission form and an Emergency Medical Form to participate in this event. These forms were passed out in class and extras are available in the band room.
Please take a moment to go over the schedule below. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Mrs. Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11th SCHEDULE:
- 2:30 PM – Students meet in CMS Band Room, get equipment/books/etc. and load buses for BHS
- 2:50 PM – Students arrive at BHS, unload in the designated areas
- 3:00 PM – Rehearsal begins outside with BHS Marching Band
- 5:00 PM – Dinner
- We will be providing pizza for all 8th Grade Band students. If you have a specific dietary need, talk with Mrs. Strickland or plan to have a parent deliver food for you!
- 6:00 PM – Warm Up with BHS Marching Band
- 6:15 PM – Pep Rally at BHS
- All parents are invited to watch the Pep Rally! The Pep Rally happens in the loop next to the Athletic Lobby.
- 6:45 PM – Pep Rally is finished, students have ONE OF TWO OPTIONS:
- OPTION 1: Get all equipment/books/etc. and go home for the evening. Parents may pick students up at the PARENT PICK UP (located next to Dayton-Xenia Rd, across from the Athletic Lobby.)
- OPTION 2: Get all equipment/books/etc. and take it to your parent’s car, then stay for the game (tickets are required for this and can be purchased at the gate).
*ALL EQUIPMENT/BOOKS/ETC. MUST BE OUT OF THE HIGH SCHOOL BAND ROOM BY 7:00PM. STUDENTS WHO WISH TO STAY FOR THE GAME ARE NO LONGER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BAND STAFF ONCE THEY HAVE PICKED UP THEIR EQUIPMENT/BOOKS/ETC AND LEFT WITH A PARENT/GUARDIAN.
**THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND THE PEP RALLY AND ALL FAMILY/FRIENDS ARE INVITED TO WATCH!