BE A Learner 2019
1. Start a Google Doc, Slides, Spreadsheet, Sites, or Drawing and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org. Include these elements:
- Identify what you want to accomplish
- Explain how you will accomplish it
- Share your accomplishments
- Reflect on what went well, any issues you had, and how you plan to extend your learning
- Dates worked on this project (should be at least 15 hours)
2. Sign up for one of the Sharing Sessions. Look for the tab at the bottom called "Sign-up for Sharing Sessions." Link your Google Doc, Slides, Spreadsheet, Sites, or Drawing to your name on the spreadsheet. This does not need to be done until you are ready to share at the sharing session.
3. We will fill out the yellow payment voucher at each of the sharing sessions.
15 hours working on your project
3 hours in a sharing session=
18 total paid hours
Optional-- but there will be support available to you. Any hours you spend here will count towards your 15 hours.
Thursday, July 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the HS Media Center
Monday, July 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the K7 Media Center
Required-- You must attend one of the four sharing sessions we have available. These sessions will all be at the BEAHS Media Center.
Session 1: Monday, August 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Session 2: Thursday, August 8 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Session 3: Tuesday, August 13 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Session 4: Tuesday, August 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sign up here for a sharing session- look for the tab at the bottom called "Sign-up for Sharing Sessions."
If you have any questions or need some support, contact Jennifer Berkner via email or phone. We can also set up a Google + Hangout if that works as well. Email email@example.com or call/text 507-420-4851.